posted on March 22, 2020 09:00
The Pantry’s new food distribution procedures proved to be very successful over the last week! We look forward to The Family Pantry opening again on Tuesday March 24, from 10:00am - 3:30pm! Many people have been calling and emailing asking how they can help the Pantry as we see a increase in those that need our help. Please see our suggestions below.
Cash is King
- Visit our website to donate on line
- Send a check to the Family Pantry office (address is below)
- Become a Bag a Month Ambassador - Automatic payments of $25 to $100
- Text to Donate - Using your cell phone text the word Hunger to 80100 and donate $25.00 to the Pantry. The donation will appear on your phone bill
Volunteer at the Pantry
- Visit our website to put in your application
- Our volunteer coordinator will call you to see where we have a need
Drop off your redeemable cans and plastic bottles
- Most of the town recycling centers have closed
- Drop your off bottles and cans (NO GLASS BOTTLES PLEASE) at the Family Pantry at 133 Queen Anne Road in Harwich.
- Drop off also is available at The Holy Trinity Church lot, Rt 28 in Harwich
Stuck at home and find yourself cleaning closets and decluttering?
- The Pantry accepts gently used clothing for men, women and children
- The Pantry is happy to accept housewares like kitchen utensils, lamps, pots, pans, artwork, un-upholstered furniture, beach books, tables, chairs etc
- We can not accept baby equipment/toys, upholstered furniture, mattresses, pillows, headboards, TV stands. Please visit our website for more information
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one!