posted on February 14, 2020 11:33
The Second Glance Thrift Boutique is a high end thrift store supporting The Family Pantry of Cape Cod in West Harwich. The store is exceedingly clean, well run and is known as the “Nordstrom of Thrift”.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic retail associate to help manage the store year round. This is a hands on position, that will be varied from day to day, in a busy; yet, fun environment.
- Ensure customer service and volunteer satisfaction
- Manage and schedule volunteer team – set priorities
- Perform opening and closing procedures
- Check and respond to daily email
- Respond gracefully to a changing retail environment
- Manage and schedule backroom processing operations
- Cover store manager’s day off and vacations
- The store is open Mon – Sat 10-5pm
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Candidate with thrift experience is a plus, all candidates must have 2 years retail management experience
- Candidate must be able to comfortably lift 35 pounds
- $16.00/hour and 30 hours per week
- Paid vacation, sick time and bereavement is offered
- Medical and dental insurance is available
Please call Christine at 508-432-6519 for more information
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one!