posted on June 28, 2018 11:06
Do I qualify to become a Pantry Client?
It is simple to register at the Family Pantry
- You must be eligible under the Income Eligibility Guidelines
- One person in the household, less then $22,459
- Two People in the household, less then $30,451
- Three people in the household, less then $38,443
- Four or more people in the household, less then $46,435
- Provide a photo id for any adult who will be on the account
- Provide a birth certificate or a valid id, for any children on the account
- Provide documentation of current residential address
The Family Pantry has no geographical restrictions; however, you must prove where you live. If you are homeless, we can manage that as well.
If you are unsure about any of this information, we encourage you to visit the Pantry and speak with a volunteer.
There are currently no comments, be the first to post one!