- Become a Bag a Month Ambassador ($25 commitment per month). We will bill you monthly, quarterly, semi annually or annually via email, fax or U.S. Mail or you may donate online through your credit card or your Paypal account.
- Make any donation online or by mail to: The Family Pantry - 133 Queen Anne Road - Harwich MA 02645
If you wish to donate in another person's honor or memory we will notify the other person or his or her family as well as send a thank you letter with the appropriate tax language for your records.
- Bring your empty recyclable plastic bottles and cans to the Dennis or Harwich transfer station, the parking lot at Holy Trinity Church, or to the pantry. These empties are a great revenue source for us.
- Come visit our thrift shop, Second Glance, located at 563 Main Street in Harwich Port (right next to Dino's restaurant). We sell clothing, jewelry and household treasures. You will be amazed at what $5 can buy!
- Donate clothing, jewelry, linens and/or small household items which can be brought to the pantry located at 133 Queen Anne Road in Harwich. Volunteers are available to receive donations Tuesdays from 7AM - 3:30 PM; Thursdays from 7AM to noon; 1:30 to 3:30PM; and 5 - 7 PM, and Saturdays from 7AM to noon.
- Buy Shaws or Stop & Shop food certificates from us and get the full value of your purchase. Shaws & Stop & Shop sell certificates to the pantry at a 5% discount. So this only costs you a few minutes of your time. Certificates are sold at the following Harwich churches: Christ Church Episcopal, First Congregational Church, and Holy Trinity Church. In addition the following organizations sell them for us at their regular meetings: Cape Crush Softball Team, The Chatham Women’s Club, The Harwich Women’s Club, and The Lower Cape Kiwanis Club. The certificates are also sold at Second Glance, 563 Main Street in Harwich Port Wednesdays and Saturday afternoons and at the pantry during open hours or by appointment.
- We are often looking for new volunteers. Please call 508-432-6519 if you are interested.